older versions....

General discussion about Gamers.IRC, the world and everything which isn't actually Off-Topic.

mIRC old versions

Unread postby Guest » 07.02.2005 21:37

Hey !

I'm seeking the old versions of gIRC, i miss the old games! I really liked the ball game and so on.. It was so cool! :)

But, where can i find it ?

//Kasper Larsen - Kaverdov
Tuxman
Administrator

Unread postby Tuxman » 07.02.2005 22:11

There are no older versions of Gamers.IRC which we'd provide...

However, older mIRC is here.
^\__/
..O.o

This is Einkaufswagen. Copy Einkaufswagen into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

What?

Unread postby Guest » 08.02.2005 19:14

Maybe you didn't see what i wrote, i said "I miss the old games 'n stuff."

I think it sux, that you have taken away the mini games, the funstuff and so on, but its your choice, and i'm sure, somewhere you have the old versions laying.

//Kaverdov
chris1
Administrator

Unread postby chris1 » 08.02.2005 21:41

i am sorry but we haven't any old versions.

maybe we include some games in next version.

maybe we save the old versions from now on.

older versions....

Unread postby Guest » 26.03.2005 05:36

I hope english is ok on these boards, as unfortunately that is all I speak. Anyway to the point... recently my old harddrive died and took with it my old versions of gamers.irc mirc client. I thought perhaps I could track down a copy off here, but I have found that much has changed and that the current versions of gamers.irc have little of the things my old versions had... the version I used was from around 2003 off the url http://www.girc.de which now links up to a site that doesn't deal with gamers.irc.... if I remember right RedSun worked on it. I was just wondering if anyone here might still have a copy of those old versions. If not, then I guess I will live without my favorite mirc client.
Tuxman
Administrator

Re: older versions....

Unread postby Tuxman » 22.04.2009 20:32

If anyone is still interested:
You can find older versions of Gamers.IRC here.

Please note that we won't support them anymore.
^\__/
..O.o

This is Einkaufswagen. Copy Einkaufswagen into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.