Langauge

General discussion about Gamers.IRC, the world and everything which isn't actually Off-Topic.

Langauge

Unread postby Guest » 12.09.2003 19:17

Hi I donwloaded latest version of Gamersirc and i'm famillier with the program but this new irc i ahve is in Germen and i can't under stand anything

it talk about a langauge tab? how do i change gamers irc to english?

Thxs for your help

great program
Shenzakai

Unread postby Shenzakai » 12.09.2003 19:25

hi!

this was a little bug in Gamers.IRC 4.20. Search in the Gamers.IRC setup for a tab called "Sprache".

There you'll be able to change the language.

You also ca just download the new version 4.21 which corrects this from the beginning so you don't have to change to English at startup.

Thx for your feedback and stay enjoying Gamers.IRC ;)

Deutsch funkt nicht...

Unread postby Guest » 19.02.2004 12:29

Erstmal hallo im Forum,

man kann unter den settings zwar die deutsche sprache auswählen aber sehr viel Effekt scheint das nicht zu haben, denn im Programm selber ist immer noch alles auf englisch.

Liegt es daran, dass das language file für die Version 4.20 und nicht die 4.21 er ist?

greetz

pablo
Tuxman
Administrator

Unread postby Tuxman » 19.02.2004 17:18

Nein, das liegt an der mIRC.exe. Wenn du das ganze Programm auf Deutsch haben möchtest, empfehle ich dir einen Besuch auf http://www.mirc.de - die mIRC.exe von dort einfach ins Gamers.IRC-Verzeichnis kopieren und fertig. :)

*edit*

Also anscheinend ist die deutsche Version down... :(

Werde mal danach Ausschau halten.
^\__/
..O.o

This is Einkaufswagen. Copy Einkaufswagen into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.