Away system erweitern

Got an idea, suggestion or request for a feature? Tell us!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
chris1
Administrator
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Away system erweitern

Unread post by chris1 » 22.05.2005 10:24

There should be the ability to create a away 'profile' , and every profile has its own awaynickname and away message...

For example:

I create the profile sleep with nickname raintjah`zzZzz and away message "going to sleep". When I get up and I'm going to take breakfast I want to

activate profile food with nickname raintjah`f00d and away message "grabbing some food"...

You see? You should be able to create a 'profile' once and use it always from that point on.

With gIRC you can add an away message, but you still have to adapt the nickname.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable